Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Great simple dessert.
Make and share this Apple Cream Cheese Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- In a bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, sugar and butter. Divide among eight dessert dishes, about 4 rounded teaspoonfuls in each.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Gradually add milk until blended. Beat in lemon juice and vanilla. Spoon 1/4 cup into each dish.
- Top with pie filling, about 1/4 cup in each.