This recipe was great - came from New York Apple Country Recipes. More like an applesauce - but was an excellent compliment to our holiday meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel apples, cut out cores, seeds, and stems.
- 2Cut apples into small pieces.
- 3Put apples in pot and add orange and lemon juice.
- 4Cook over low heat until apples are soft.
- 5Add cinnamon.
- 6Mash with fork.
- 7Stir in cranberries, sugar, and ginger.
- 8Cook until cranberries are soft.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry Superb Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 17.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g