Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Adapted from Kraft; a way to jazz up boxed stuffing mix.
- 1 1⁄2 cups apple juice
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 small apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 ounces chicken flavor stuffing mix (Stove Top type)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- BRING juice and butter to boil in medium saucepan on high heat.
- Stir in apple and cranberries; simmer until tender.
- Stir in stuffing mix; cover.
- REMOVE from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- STIR in pecans, if using.