Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a twist on your "open the can" cranberry sauce, quick and easy to make.
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Stir together apples,fresh cranberries,lemon,sugar and water in a large saucepan over medium heat,bring to boil and stir often.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minute or until mixture starts to thicken.
- Remove from heat, stir in dried cranberries.
- Cool, cover and chill until read to serve.
- Can be stored for up to 2 weeks in the frig.