Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious, colorful cranberry salad that I make for Thanksgiving every year. Everyone that tries it asks for the recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) canwhole cranberry sauce
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 large apple, diced (Granny Smith)
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Combine cranberry sauce, celery, apples, and pecans. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You may want to add more or less pecans to your liking. I serve the pecans on the side for those that are watching their calories. Also, I don't peel the apples, and I use 2 small or 1 large.
I loved this! It did get watery the second day, though. Roxygirl