Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Vegetarian
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Relish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 medium apple, cored and cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 orange, cut into segments and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄4 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- Heat all ingredients to simmering in a small saucepan.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved and apple is tender; 3-5 minutes.
- Cool; refrigerate until serving time.