My kids love this all year round. I have made this for the last 10 years and it always goes over well
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grate peel of orange and set aside.
- 2Peel and discard white membrane.
- 3Separate orange into sections and place half in a food processor or blender.
- 4Add half of the cranberries, apples and celery.
- 5Process until coarsely chopped.
- 6Transfer to a bowl; repeat with remaining orange, cranberries, apples and celery.
- 7Stir in sugar and reserved orange peel.
- 8Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 183.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 42.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g