Recipe by LynnL
My kids love this all year round. I have made this for the last 10 years and it always goes over well
- 2 medium navel oranges
- 2 (12 ounce) bagsfresh frozen cranberries
- 2 medium apples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 celery ribs, cut into chunks
- 3 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grate peel of orange and set aside.
- Peel and discard white membrane.
- Separate orange into sections and place half in a food processor or blender.
- Add half of the cranberries, apples and celery.
- Process until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl; repeat with remaining orange, cranberries, apples and celery.
- Stir in sugar and reserved orange peel.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.