Prep 1 hr
Cook 48 hrs
My kids love this all year round. I have made this for the last 10 years and it always goes over well
- Grate peel of orange and set aside.
- Peel and discard white membrane.
- Separate orange into sections and place half in a food processor or blender.
- Add half of the cranberries, apples and celery.
- Process until coarsely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl; repeat with remaining orange, cranberries, apples and celery.
- Stir in sugar and reserved orange peel.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.