Recipe by RedRacer
I absolutely LOVE the Grand Parisian salad at Costco, but always find myself adding ingredients. Here is my version of this great salad!
Top Review by alta38
Wow! This is a winner! I made this salad for the first time on Christmas for my in-laws and it got rave reviews. I have been asked to make it 3 more times since then, and it's barely been over a month since Christmas! You know when it's requested that often that everyone loves it. I used the Gerard's White Balsamic Vinaigrette and when you combine it with all the yummy ingredients it tastes just fantastic. There is a lot of depth to the flavors. Rather than using craisins, instead I used Orange flavored dried Cranberries from Trader Joe's, the sweetness really hits the mark. Enjoy!
- 2 heads leaves lettuce (use different varieties if you want)
- 2 crisp red apples, chopped and cored
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup craisins
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salad dressing ingredients, shake & let set for at least 2 hours at room temperature. (This is for If you can't find Girard's White Balsamic Vinaigrette in stores).
- Put all salad ingredients together in large bowl.
- Toss salad with dressing and chow down!
- **Cooking time does not include dressing.