Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Made on your stove, this stuffing is ready in minutes.
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 (6 ounce) packages Stove Top stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted & chopped
- Bring juice and margarine to boil in medium saucepan on high heat.
- Stir in apples, cranberries and stuffing mix; cover.
- Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Stir in pecans.
Wonderful flavor especially for thanksgiving! Omitted pecans due to allergies but added 1/4 onion