Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is from a food and family magazine. It's made on the stove top, ready in just a few minutes!
- 3 cups apple juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 small apples, chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 2 (6 ounce) packages chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- Bring juice and butter to a boil in medium saucepan on high heat.
- Stir in apples, cranberries, and stuffing mix; cover.
- Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
Very nice change from the usual dressing. I put chicken and apple sausages on top and baked it for 30 minutes and it was wonderful. It was just a little too sweet for our tastes and I will cut back on the apple and craisins next time and use half chicken broth and half apple juice. Thanks, Carole in Orlando