Recipe by Mirj
From the nice people at Kraft Foods. Watch it wiggle, see it jiggle...
Top Review by Sallyabreak
The taste is excellent. The only thing was that the size of jello box was not specified. I used a 3oz box b/c that's what I had, and it didn't set, even overnight. We went away for 3 days for thanksgiving and it was set when we got back, but even then not as firm as normal. So I'm thinking you need to use the large box of jello. But it's very good.
- 2 cups boiling apple juice or 2 cups boiling apple cider
- 1 package sugar-free cranberry Jell-O or 1 package cherry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir boiling juice into gelatin in large bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry juice.
- Pour into 4-cup mold.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- To Unmold: Dip pan in warm water for about 15 seconds.
- Gently pull gelatin from around edges with moist fingers.
- Place moistened serving plate on top of pan.
- Invert pan and plate; holding pan and plate together, shake slightly to loosen.
- Gently remove pan and center dessert on plate.