This is a delicious sweet and tart cran-apple dessert!
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Crunch recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups granny smith apples, peeled, cored, and sliced thin (approximately 6 medium apples)
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all dry filling ingredients together, then add the fruit and toss until well-coated.
- Place filling in a 9"x13" greased baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry topping ingredients.
- Add margarine to dry ingredients, using a pastry blender or fork to cut it in until well-blended.
- Sprinkle topping mixture over filling and bake for 40 minutes.