Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This recipe is from the Taste of Home Holidays & Celebrations Cookbook. My Family loves it!
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Crumble recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups chopped peeled apples
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup oats (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- In a greased 8-in. square baking dish, combine apples and cranberries; sprinkle with sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the oats, brown sugar, flour and butter; sprinkle over cranberry mixture. (Top with pecans if desired.).
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Best served warm.