Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A Pillsbury from 1999. A family favorite.
- 3 1⁄2-4 ounces refrigerated containers prepared vanilla pudding
- 5 cups sliced peeled apples
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or 2 cups frozen cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- Place pudding in medium bowl.
- Gradually blend eggnog into pudding.
- Cover; refrigerate.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In large bowl, combine all fruit mixture ingredients; mix well.
- Spread evenly in ungreased 12x8-inch (2-quart) pan.
- Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
- In another medium bowl, combine 2/3 cup flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well.
- Cut in margarine until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Spoon over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Serve warm with chilled sauce.