My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- powdered sugar (optional)
- 1In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 2Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 3Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- 4Gradually add to creamed mixture.
- 5Stir in apples and dried cranberries.
- 6Add nuts is desired.
- 7Transfer to lightly greased 8-in.
- 8baking dish.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 10Cool on a wire rack.
- 11Dust with powdered sugar when cool if desired.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Cranberry Coffee cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 236.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 25.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g