Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Apple Cranberry Cobbler With Spiced Whipped Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1892.72 ml granny smith apples (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 283.49 g fresh cranberries or 283.49 g frozen cranberries, thawed and drained
- 59.16 ml salted butter
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml rolled oats (old fashioned, not quick-cooking)
- 473.18 ml whole wheat flour
- 2.46 ml double-acting baking powder
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml allspice
- 0.59 ml nutmeg
- sea salt (to taste)
- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml reduced-fat milk
- 473.19 ml heavy whipping cream
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 29.58 ml sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare apples. Thaw & drain frozen cranberries or wash and pat dry fresh berries. Toss cranberries and apples together into a 10x13" glass baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, use hands to blend butter, sugar, oats, flour, baking powder, spices, vanilla extract and sea salt; will resemble a coarse meal.
- Stir in milk and maple syrup.
- Drop cobbler mixture by spoonfuls onto apple/cranberry mixture and pat down lightly.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- Bake 45-60 minutes, until apples are soft and topping is golden.
- Whip cream with cinnamon, vanilla, and sugar until stiff.
- Serve on warm cobbler.