Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this on the Women's Day site - sounded like a good winter salad but I couldn't find the Boursin Cheese so I adapted this to be "user friendly". The 'home made" version of the Boursin cheese needs to be made a day ahead of time. The prep time does not include the Boursin cheese refrigeration time.
- Whisk dressing and syrup in large bowl and set aside.
- Add greens, apples and walnuts; toss.
- Arrange greens mixture on serving plates.
- Add grapes and crumble cheese.
- To make Boursin cheese: Blend cream cheese, butter, cranberry raisins and cinnamon in food processor and chill overnight.
This is by far one of the best Winter Salads on earth!!! The "Apple, Cranberry &Cinnamon" Boursin cheese is a specialty cheese, only found during the Holidays. My family literally cannot get enough of this salad! I lost my Women's Day recipe, and was SO GLAD that this was posted on the site. You will NOT BE disappointed with this salad!