DebS #2's Note:
Found this on the Women's Day site - sounded like a good winter salad but I couldn't find the Boursin Cheese so I adapted this to be "user friendly". The 'home made" version of the Boursin cheese needs to be made a day ahead of time. The prep time does not include the Boursin cheese refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk dressing and syrup in large bowl and set aside.
- 2Add greens, apples and walnuts; toss.
- 3Arrange greens mixture on serving plates.
- 4Add grapes and crumble cheese.
- 5To make Boursin cheese: Blend cream cheese, butter, cranberry raisins and cinnamon in food processor and chill overnight.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple, Cranberry & Cinnamon Boursin Cheese Salad
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.4
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 383.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 16.5 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens