1/1 Photo of Apple Cranberry Chicken
Chef #172494's Note:
I made this up because I thought the flavors would match perfectly--and they do. The balsamic vinegar is really the key ingredient and adds a nice zip. This is for one serving, but it can be doubled, tripled, etc. to feed a larger crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cut chicken into chunks or strips and dice apple.
- 3Using a vegetable peeler, peel carrot into strips and sauté until soft.
- 4Add salt and pepper during cooking process.
- 5Deglaze with balsamic vinegar (as much as you want, actually) Stir in apple sauce, cranberries, diced apple, cinnamon, chicken, then pour into oven proof baking dish.
- 6Bake for 15- 20 minutes or until done.
- 7Season with more salt, pepper, cinnamon, sugar if desired.
- 8Note: Feel free to change the amount of any of the ingredients.
- 9The above measurements are approximates because I didn't measure when cooking this recipe.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 153.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 31.3 g