My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread and 2 cups sugar in mixing bowl.
- 2Pour milk over and mix well.
- 3Allow bread to soak up milk for about an hour.
- 4In a saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar and cranberries.
- 5Cover with water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- 6Set aside to cool.
- 7Whisk together eggs, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, rum and melted butter.
- 8Pour over bread cubes.
- 9Stir in apples, drained of their cooking liquid and the walnuts and cranberries.
- 10Pour entire mixture into baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until pudding is puffed and golden.
- 11Cool slightly, cut into squares and serve with lemon sauce Lemon Sauce.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (578 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1321.3
- Calories from Fat 493
- Total Fat 54.8 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 320.0 mg
- Sodium 615.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 192.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 162.0 g
- Protein 15.9 g