From TOH Holiday Recipes and different from the one posted here in that it uses a bit more egg in the batter.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Add flour to the egg mixture just until combined (batter will be very thick).
- Stir in apples, cranberries and walnuts.
- Pour into an 8x4x2" loaf pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Bake at 350 dgrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.