1/5 Photos of Apple Cranberry Bread
1 hr 15 mins
From TOH Holiday Recipes and different from the one posted here in that it uses a bit more egg in the batter.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs, sugar and oil.
- 2Combine the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl.
- 3Add flour to the egg mixture just until combined (batter will be very thick).
- 4Stir in apples, cranberries and walnuts.
- 5Pour into an 8x4x2" loaf pan coated with non-stick spray.
- 6Bake at 350 dgrees for 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- 7Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cranberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.1
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 207.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g