Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I updated the recipe because I believe the measurements were off based on the review it is WAY to sweet. This one is a perfect balance.
- 3 (8 ounce) boxes cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) bag mini chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) bag toffee pieces
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle caramel ice cream topping
- Cream together the cream cheese, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- In a casserole dish, spread the cream cheese mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Completely cover the cream cheese mixture with the chocolate chips and chocolate toffee bits.
- Drizzle liberally with the caramel sauce.
- Chill or serve immediately with apple slices. Enjoy.
Made this for a work pot luck and it was a huge hit! Put about 1/3 cup of each sugar instead of 1/2 and it was amazing! Definitely recommend serving with Graham Crackers as that was more popular than the apples! Great recipe!
Seriously ... Who Couldn't Love This ?
We were looking for something different for the holiday and thought this sounded good.
Waaayyyy too much sugar. I know it is not supposed to be healthy but this dip was just over the top with sugar. (This recipe should imclude a doctor referal for a lap band) It probably would be a lot better with the sugar content cut in half.
This dip tastes best with tart apples.
The dip just was not the hit of the party. If you want "crack" dip go with the chicken buffalo crack dip.