Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Wonderfully tender, juicy ribs from Taste of Home (NKA Simple & Delicious). This is a great grilling recipe.
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1⁄2 cup beer or 1⁄2 cup non-alcoholic beer
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 lbs boneless country-style ribs
- In small bowl combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Pour 1 1/2 Cups marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add the ribs. Seal bag to coat and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- Drain & discard marinade.
- Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes on each side.
- Baste with some of the reserved marinade.
- Grill 20-25 minutes longer or until juices run clear and meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally.