Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These muffins are low fat, healthy and egg-free. Don't be put off by that though, they are delicious! If you dont have flaxseed, you can substitute it for 1 egg.
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In another bowl mix together oil, milk, flaxseed and water.
- In a small bowl toss the apple with two tablespoons of the dry mixture.
- Fold wet ingredients with the dry.
- Fold in the apples.
- Spoon batter into a greased muffin pan.
- Sprinkle tops with sugar.
- Let bake 15-20 minutes.