- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 1360.77-1814.36 g corned beef brisket
- 1 head cabbage, cut into chunks
- 946.36 ml apple cider
- 177.44 ml packed brown sugar
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- 1.23-2.46 ml ground cloves
- 1.23 ml black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place red potatoes, onion, and apple in a large slow cooker.
- Top with corned beef brisket.
- Place cabbage over top.
- In a small bowl, whisk together cider, brown sugar, mustard, cloves and pepper; pour into slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours, or high for about 3 - 4 hours.