1/1 Photo of Apple Corned Beef Brisket for the Slow Cooker
8 hrs 10 mins
Smells and tastes wonderful!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and finely diced
- 3 -4 lbs corned beef brisket
- 1/2 head cabbage, cut into chunks
- 4 cups apple cider
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Place red potatoes, onion, and apple in a large slow cooker.
- 2Top with corned beef brisket.
- 3Place cabbage over top.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together cider, brown sugar, mustard, cloves and pepper; pour into slow cooker.
- 5Cook on low for 6 - 8 hours, or high for about 3 - 4 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Corned Beef Brisket for the Slow Cooker
Serving Size: 1 (582 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1045.7
- Calories from Fat 481
- Total Fat 53.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 222.1 mg
- Sodium 5482.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.1 g
- Sugars 38.3 g
- Protein 57.7 g