My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray muffin tin generously with nonstick spray.
- 3In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder and salt, blend well.
- 4In a separate bowl, combine the milk, egg whites and margarine.
- 5Add the apple and corn to the liquid ingredients and then pour over the dry ingredients.
- 6Mix lightly until all are slightly moist, the batter will be lumpy.
- 7Fill muffin cups two-thirds full and bake about 30 minutes.
- 8Tops will spring back when touched.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Corn Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 161.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g