Apple crisp that uses oatmeal raisin cookie dough for the topping. This is something that just sounded good one day. I used half a package of Toll House place and bake dough and baked the other half as cookies. :) My oven runs a bit odd, so cooking times are guesstimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Place butter in 8x8 baking dish, Tilt dish to coat sides.
- 3Toss apple slices with vanilla in a large bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, stir dry ingredients together until well mixed.
- 5Sprinkle dry ingredients over apples, stirring until well coated.
- 6Place apples in baking dish, bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until apples are softening.
- 7While apples are baking, chop cookie dough into small pieces, a bit bigger than chocolate chips.
- 8Remove apples from oven, evenly sprinkle cookie dough over apples and return to oven for 10-15 minutes, until cookie topping is lightly browned.
- 9The cookie dough will spread a bit, so there is no need to cover the apples completely.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cookie Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.4
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 28.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oatmeal raisin cookie dough