Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrot
- 1⁄4 cup diced granny smith apple
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- freshly-ground black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
- Whisk together in a small bowl the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the dressing over the slaw and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.
Awesome low-fat coleslaw recipe. And good for diabetics as there is no added sugar other then what comes naturally from the raisins and apples.
This was an awesome coleslaw. We loved the apple juice in it. Thanks for posting this wonderful recipe. (We love your recipes).
I can't quit making this! I have made it 3 times since I found it and I'm making it again tonight as a side dish with my meatloaf. Yum! Thanks for another great recipe!