Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fruity colada with a sassy apple flavor. My girlfriends and I liked it. I used a sweet red delicious apple. Haven't tried it with a tart apple.
- 1 1⁄3 ounces white rum
- 2⁄3 ounce apple Schnapps
- 1 ounce coconut cream
- 2 1⁄3 ounces apple juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon superfine sugar (castor)
- 1⁄2 apple, peeled and cored (I used red delicious because it is sweet)
- Add all ingredients to the container of an electric blender; process for 10 seconds.
- Add in a scoop of crushed ice and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled colada glass.
- Garnish with fruit on a cocktail stick if desired.