Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I love this because I often have the ingredients on hand and it's a simple recipe that is good for a few people. Sometimes I make this when I'm just trying to use up my apples before they go bad.
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine egg, sugar and oil.
- Mix until light yellow.
- Sift together flour and cinnamon.
- Stir into egg mixture, this will be very stiff.
- Add vanilla, stirring until well mixed.
- Add apples.
- Pour into greased and floured 9-inch cake pan or pie plate.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes.