Recipe by Nibblets
Soooo YUMMY, QUICK and a complete "NO BRAINER" to make! :) I got this simple recipe from one of my "Company's Coming" cookbooks.
- 1 (520 g) box cake mix, 2 layer size (yellow or golden)
- 1 (19 ounce) can apple pie filling (540 ml)
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cake mix, apple pie filling, eggs and cinnamon into mixing bowl. Stir together. Turn into greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Mix butter, sugar and flour together until crumbly. Sprinkle over top. Bake in 350 f oven for about 50 minutes or until it tests done with a toothpick. Serve warm or cool. Cuts into 16 generous pieces.
- OPTION: Also tasts great served warm with vanilla icecream! :).
- NOTE: 1 hour time allocated in recipe includes prep time.