Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
So yummy. From Drinksmixer.
Make and share this Apple Coconut Sour recipe from Food.com.
- 28.34 g smirnoff green apple twist vodka
- 28.34 g malibu coconut rum
- 85.04 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker with cracked ice.
- Shake and pour into an old fashioned glass over cracked ice and serve.
I really liked the combination in this drink. Thanks Boomette for another great cocktail. :) Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders
Yummy! Tastes like a Tom Collins with a hint of fruit. Great cocktail, thanks for sharing! :)