1/8 Photos of Apple Cobbler Just for Two
This is a great way to have a little dessert with a lot of flavor. A perfect dish for the 2 of you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees; spray 2 5-0z custard cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Toss the apple with the cinnamon sugar, divide between the 2 custard cups and sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon water.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal, baking powder, brown sugar and 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice.
- 4Cut in the butter until crumbly.
- 5Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the apples and place in preheated oven.
- 6Bake for 35 minutes or until golden.
- 7Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream or plain.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cobbler Just for Two
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
apple pie spice