Recipe by anme
Simple dessert for two.
Top Review by Cinnamon Turtle
This was quick, easy, and delicious. I made it three nights in a row! It's a nice way to use up apples that are less than perfect. I added apple pie spice to the batter. It's even better with a few butterscotch chips sprinkled on top before baking, and/or topped with vanilla ice cream. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄3 cup milk (skim is fine)
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced thin (mixed with optional cinnamon sugar)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a small casserole dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk together and pour into casserole.
- Sprinkle apples on top mixed with optional cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.