Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Simple dessert for two.
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄3 cup milk (skim is fine)
- 1 apple, peeled and sliced thin (mixed with optional cinnamon sugar)
- Melt butter in a small casserole dish.
- Mix sugar, flour, baking powder, salt, and milk together and pour into casserole.
- Sprinkle apples on top mixed with optional cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-45 minutes or until golden brown.
This was quick, easy, and delicious. I made it three nights in a row! It's a nice way to use up apples that are less than perfect. I added apple pie spice to the batter. It's even better with a few butterscotch chips sprinkled on top before baking, and/or topped with vanilla ice cream. Thanks!
Delicious, fast, easy. Used frozen peaches, thawed instead of apples and added cinnamon to the batter instead of the peaches. Perfect size for two.
This is a nice apple dessert, easy to do. I used the optional cinnamon. Next time I'll reduce the sugar cause it was a bit too sweet for me. Next time I may try to add cinnamon to the dough. Thanks Anme :) Made for Zaar Star Game.