Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and Quick Great with Kool Whip or your favorite ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) canof your favorite fruit
- apples or peaches or pear, etc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On stove top, In a 9x9 Baking Dish or Pan, Slowly melt.
- butter until bottom is covered.
- In a bowl, mix combination of flour, sugar and milk.
- Pour mixture evenly in pan (or dish).
- Slowly add fruit on top of mixture.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for one hour or until the crust becomes a light to medium brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Top with your favorite ice cream, if desired.
- Can be served warm or cold.
- Refrigerate (covered) for later.
- FOR LARGER RECIPE, SIMPLY DOUBLE ALL INGREDIENTS AND USE 9/13 DISH OR PAN.
- YOU CAN USE ONE FRUIT OR A COMBINATION.