1/2 Photos of Apple Clafouti
Posted for Zaar World Tour 06
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine flour, salt, eggs, milk and cold water in a bowl, beat until smooth.
- 3Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- 4Add the apples, sugar to the batter.
- 5Put the batter in the refrigerator at least 1/2 hour.
- 6You can leave the batter overnight cover tightly in the refrigerator.
- 7If the batter is to thick add cold water to thin the batter out.
- 8Place 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 9-inch deep pie plate.
- 9Place the pie plate in the oven for 5 minutes until very hot.
- 10Pull the oven shelf with pie plate on toward you.
- 11Pour the batter quickly into the hot fat.
- 12Push back the shelf close oven door as soon as possible.
- 13Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Clafouti
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.5
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 76.1 mg
- Sodium 238.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 13.8 g
- Protein 5.7 g