Posted for Zaar World Tour 06
Make and share this Apple Clafouti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine flour, salt, eggs, milk and cold water in a bowl, beat until smooth.
- Peel, core and thinly slice apples.
- Add the apples, sugar to the batter.
- Put the batter in the refrigerator at least 1/2 hour.
- You can leave the batter overnight cover tightly in the refrigerator.
- If the batter is to thick add cold water to thin the batter out.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the oil in a 9-inch deep pie plate.
- Place the pie plate in the oven for 5 minutes until very hot.
- Pull the oven shelf with pie plate on toward you.
- Pour the batter quickly into the hot fat.
- Push back the shelf close oven door as soon as possible.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.