Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
So easy! This bakes in just 10 minutes. From Taste of Home. Great with ice cream!
- 1 tart apple, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine the apples, applesauce, 1/4 tsp cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Roll each biscuit into a 6 inch circle. Place on greased baking sheets. Place 1 tablespoons of apple mixture in the center, then fold in half. Pinch the edges very well to seal.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake at 400°F for 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Serve warm.