Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
For a romantic dessert these work well, trust me. lol It says 2 to 4 servings, well 2 of us ate it all. oops. WW Points 3.
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 29.58 ml unsalted butter
- 680.38 g jonathon apples, cored,sliced
- 177.44 ml heavy cream, warm
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl.
- Melt butter in a heavy nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Cook apples 3 minutes.
- Turn and sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Cover and cook another 3 minutes until apples are just tender.
- Serve apples with cinnamon sauce and warm cream.
Very tasty and simple to make. I had no cloves, so simply added in a little extra cinnamon and nutmeg. Instead of cream, I served the apples with creme brulee.
I omited cloves and added 3Tbs.cinnamon red hots.Topped with vanilla ice cream. Very pretty,quick and easy.