Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is easy to make and very yummy my kids love them
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 1 medium apple, cored and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- nonstick cooking spray
- prepare spiced yougurt dippind sauce by adding 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, 2 tablespoons applesauce and dash of ground cinnamon. Chill till needed.
- combine apple, applesauce and cinnamon together and mix well.
- spoon half of apple mixture onto tortilla, sprinkle with half cheese. top with another tortilla. repeat.
- spray nonstick skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat untill hot. cook quesadillas, one at a time for about 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. cout each quesadilla into four wedges.
I made these for my son and a couple friends and not only did they devour them but one of the Mom's has already emailed me asking for the recipe. It was nice to be able to give them a snack that was healthy and fun. Thank you!