Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
What a nummy treat !!
- 1 medium mcintosh apple, cored and chopped
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce (unsweetened)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup shredded low-fat cheddar cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
Spiced Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt or 1⁄2 cup low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 1 dash cinnamon
- Prepare dipping sauce;set aside.
- Combine apple, applesauce and cinnamon in small bowl, mix well.
- Spoon half the apple mixture on tortilla; sprinkle with half the cheese.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Repeat with remaining tortilla, apple mixture and cheese.
- Spray large nonstick pan with spray; over medium heat till hot.
- Cook quesadillas one at a time, about 2 minutes each side till golden brown.
- Cut each quesadilla into four wedges.
- Serve with dipping sauce.