Taken from the 2010 Milk Calendar
Make and share this Apple Cinnamon Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and brown sugar, pour over dry ingredients and add apples.
- Stir gently just until combines (a few lumps should remain).
- In a large non-stick pan over medium heat, melt a thin layer of butter or use cooking spray.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup batter per pancake into pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles break but do not fill in, turn and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until golden and puffed.
- Repeat with remaining batter.