1/2 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from the 2010 Milk Calendar
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- 2In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, melted butter and brown sugar, pour over dry ingredients and add apples.
- 3Stir gently just until combines (a few lumps should remain).
- 4In a large non-stick pan over medium heat, melt a thin layer of butter or use cooking spray.
- 5Scoop about 1/3 cup batter per pancake into pan.
- 6Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles break but do not fill in, turn and cook 1-2 minutes longer or until golden and puffed.
- 7Repeat with remaining batter.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 131.2 mg
- Sodium 320.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 14.1 g