1/3 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread
1 hr 10 mins
Since the rain, cold and gray of pre-winter has set in I have the desire to be baking again. This is one of my real favorites. It bakes up with that wonderful aroma of cinnamon and apples that just welcomes everyone be they family or guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup Splenda brown sugar blend, plus
- 1/2 cup Splenda granular (or 1 cup white sugar if not useing Splenda)
- 1 cup chunky unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) packets instant apple and cinnamon oatmeal
- 2 eggs or 1/2 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease and flour a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in applesauce, cinnamon and one packet oatmeal.
- 3Stir in the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition. Mix in the baking soda and flour.
- 4Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with remaining packet of oatmeal.
- 5Bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.1 mg
- Sodium 187.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: