1/1 Photo of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Warm. Slightly crunchy. Just the right sweetness. Mmmm...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Add 2 cups of quick cooking oats. Cook according to directions on the box.
- 2While water is boiling and oats are cooking, slice apple.
- 3Chop apple.
- 4Place chopped apple into a bowl and add a few dashes of cinnamon, enough to cover the top layer of apples.
- 5Add 1 teaspoon lemon juice and the brown sugar.
- 6Mix together the apples and sweeteners.
- 7When the oatmeal has thickened and is gently bubbling (over medium-high heat) -- drop in the apples.
- 8Once all the apples are into the oatmeal -- Stir them in and cook for 1-5 minutes. If you want crisper apples, just cook for a minute. If you want softer apples, cook for 5 minutes. If you want medium-crispy-medium-soft apples, cook for 3 minutes. You get the idea, right?.
- 9Serve Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.
Browse Our Top Oatmeal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 5.4 g