1/2 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
A wonderful, warm, soothing way to wake up in the morning. So full of flavor, you'll be wanting more. When making this, I never measured the amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, or sugars I used so add more or use less to taste...it's up to you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add diced apple and cook until apple is slightly soft (about 3 minutes.).
- 2Add milk, water, and salt to saucepan and bring it up to a boil.
- 3When the milk and water comes up to a boil, add Oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sugars. Stir to fully incorporate. Add more flavors to taste.
- 4Cook at least 5 minutes, or desired consistency. Makes two servings.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.0
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 397.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 33.6 g
- Protein 7.2 g