1/4 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Muffins With Crumble Topping (Gluten-Free)
These are definitely 5 stars. Do use muffin cups it makes them a lot more professional looking.
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup rice flour (white rice flour)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/3 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder (gluten free)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon guar gum (xanthan gum may be substituted ~ corn derived)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 egg (If you use Ener-G egg replacer use 2)
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 apples, pealed and chopped (organic are better)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Sieve into a medium bowl, 1/2 cup brown rice flour, white rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, 1/2 cup brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, guar (or xanathan) gum, sea salt, and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Add to it 1/3 cup canola oil, the egg(s), applesauce, and chopped apples.
- 5Stir lightly to combine and add additional liquid if needed. (Juice -- etc.).
- 6Line muffin tins and oil a little bit to prevent any sticking.
- 7Generously fill muffin cups with mixture.
- 8Put ground cashews or almond meal into a small bowl with the 1 tbls brown rice flour, 2 tbls brown sugar, 1 tbls canola oil, and 1/2 tsp cinnamon.
- 9Mix and sprinkle onto each muffin.
- 10Bake for about 26 minutes until done.
- 11Cool and enjoy for breakfast or a snack anytime!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Muffins With Crumble Topping (Gluten-Free)
Serving Size: 1 (1101 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 562.7
- Calories from Fat 229
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 631.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: