1/1 Photo of Apple Cinnamon Granola Cookies
I love baking and experimenting with recipes. A couple of nights ago I had purchased some granola on sale at the store and wondered if I could substitute it for oatmeal. After viewing several recipes for oatmeal cookies, I decided just to put together something myself. The result? Well, lets just say my husband LOVES them!
My Private Note
dozen ( ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwavable bowl measure out the applesauce and add butter in slices. Microwave this for about 1 minute. If butter isn't completely melted give it another minute.
- 2Stir in the brown sugar 1/4 cup at a time. Stir until Smooth.
- 3Add cinnamon, baking soda and vanilla.
- 4Beat in the egg.
- 5Slowly add flour, continuing to mix until smooth again.
- 6Fold in granola (and almonds).
- 7Spoon drop batter onto lightly greased baking sheet, about 1 inch apart (cookies will puff but shouldn't spread outward).
- 8Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes - until lightly golden and firm.
- 9Allow them to cool on a wire rack about a minute or 2.
- 10Now ENJOY :).
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Granola Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 42
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 26.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g