1/2 Photos of Apple Cinnamon Friendship Bread
1 hr 15 mins
If you're tired of eating the same bread every 10 days, try this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups amish starter (see recipezaar.com/321840)
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup oil (or 1/2 oil & 1/2 applesauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) box instant butterscotch pudding mix (large size)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 325’.
- 2To the remaining batter add eggs, baking powder, oil, baking soda, milk, vanilla, 1 cup sugar, flour, salt, pudding, 2 tsp cinnamon and apples.
- 3Note: It is easier to mix if you combine the dry ingredients (except for sugar and pudding) in another bowl then add it slowly to the batter.
- 4Grease bottom and sides of 2 large loaf pans or spray with Pam. Mix ½ cup sugar and 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Dust the insides of each of the pans with half of the mixture, making sure to cover the bottom and sides well.
- 5Pour batter evenly into the 2 pans and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture over top of the batter.
- 6Bake for approximately 1 hour (until toothpick comes out clean.) Cool until the bread loosens from the pan easily. Turn onto serving dish. May be served warm or cold. Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Friendship Bread
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 679.1
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 435.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 38.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix