1 hr 20 mins
My mom belongs to a Sheltie list. One of her friend makes these dog cookies for her dogs and thought my mom might like to make them for her Sheltie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, cinnamon, eggs, and oil.
- 2Grate the apple into the mixture; add the water.
- 3Mix until it starts coming together into a ball.
- 4Turn our onto a lightly floured surface.
- 5Knead well.
- 6Roll out to a thickness of 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch.
- 7Take a straight edge and score the dough horizontally then vertically to make a grid of 3/4-inch squares.
- 8Be careful not to score the dough so that it cuts completely through the dough.
- 9Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- 10Place cookie on baking sheet.
- 11Bake for 1 hour at 325°F.
- 13Place in a storage container or ziploc bag and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Apple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cinnamon Dog Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1546.8
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 248.0 mg
- Sodium 122.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 277.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.5 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 54.2 g