Recipe by LAURIE
Simple, quick and it smells great! I will make it the night before and refrigerate, then pop it in the oven while I fix the rest of a hearty breakfast.
Top Review by Rita~
Yes it is Simple, quick and it smells great! I did bake it at 350 degrees. I followed the recipe. I do think there should have been some butter cut in with the flour, cinnamon and sugar mixture. I would have loaded an other can of apples on as well! The key word in the last line is loaded. I like a lot of apples! Thanks Laurie for a quick and easy delish cake!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons flour
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and yogurt.
- Beat for 3 minutes.
- Spread into greased and floured 13x9 pan.
- Arrange pie filling over the batter.
- Combine cinnamon, sugar and flour.
- Sprinkle on top of cake.
- Bake at 350 for 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm.